If you would like to further your knowledge on humanism, following is a list of books to guide you on your way.
- Cave, P. (2009) Humanism: A Beginner’s Guide. London One World
- Copson, A and Grayling, AC. (2015) The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Humanism. London Wiley and Son
- Copson, A. & Roberts, A., 2020. The little book of humanism: universal lessons on finding purpose, meaning and joy, London: Piatkus
- Dawkins, R. (1989) The Selfish Gene. Oxford University Press
- Dawkins, R. (2006) The God Delusion. London Bantam Books
- Fowler, J. (1999) Humanism: Beliefs and Practices. London Sussex Academic Press
- Grayling, AC. (2011) The Good Book: A Secular Bible. London Bloomsbury
- Green, K. (1995) The Woman of Reason: Feminism, Humanism and Political Thought. Polity Press
- Knight, M. (1995) A Humanist Anthology. London Pemberton Publishing
- Law, S.(2011) Humanism: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford University Press
- Norman, R. (2012) On Humanism. London Routledge
- Pinker, S (2018) Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism and Progress. London Penguin Books
- McClinton, B. et al (2020) All articles. Irish Freethinker and Humanist, (All Issues).
- Dawkins, R. et al (2012) Introduction to Humanism Part 1.
- Fry, S. (2014) That’s Humanism.
- Grayling, AC. (2017) The Origins and Future of Humanism.
- Grayling, AC. (2018) HAI 25th Anniversary Lecture ‘The Roots and Fruits of Humanism’