)If you would like to further your knowledge on humanism, following is a list of books to guide you on your way.
- Browne,J. & Neve,M. (ed.1989) Charles Darwin Voyage of the Beagle, Penguin Classics
- Browne,J. (2018) Darwin's Origin of Species: A Biography. Grove Press
- Bertrand Russell, (2004), What I Believe, Routledge
- Cave, P. (2009) Humanism: A Beginner’s Guide. London One World
- Copson, A and Grayling, AC. (2015) The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Humanism. London Wiley and Son
- Copson, A. & Roberts, A. (2020). The little book of humanism: universal lessons on finding purpose, meaning and joy, London: Piatkus
- Copson, A. & Roberts, A. (2023) The Little Book of Humanist Funerals, London: Piatkaus
- Dawkins, R. (1989) The Selfish Gene. Oxford University Press
- Dawkins, R. (2006) The God Delusion. London Bantam Books
- Dawkins, R. , Dennet,D. Harris,S. Hitchens,C. (2019) The Four Horsemen. Random House
- Dawkins, R. (2020) The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution. Black Swan
- Fowler, J. (1999) Humanism: Beliefs and Practices. London Sussex Academic Press
- Frankl, Vikor. (2004), Man's Search for Meaning What Is Good? Rider Books
- Gawande,A. (2015) Being Mortal: Illness, Medicine: What Matters in the End. Profile Books Ltd
- Grayling, AC. (2011) The Good Book: A Secular Bible. London Bloomsbury
- Grayling, AC. (2003) What is Good? The Search for the Best Way to Live, Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Green, K. (1995) The Woman of Reason: Feminism, Humanism and Political Thought. Polity Press
- Huxley, J. (2015) The Humanist Frame. Andesite Press.
- Knight, M. (1995) A Humanist Anthology. London Pemberton Publishing
- K.S Ph.D (2023) "Escape the “Gods”: All of Humanity Worships Ancient Cults The Rise of Religion, the Fall of Ethics, and the Cure.
- Law, S.(2011) Humanism: A Very Short Introduction. Oxford University Press
- Norman, R. (2012) On Humanism. London Routledge
- Pinker, S (2018) Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism and Progress. London Penguin Books
- Rutger Bregman, (2018), Utopia for Realists: And How We Can Get There. Bloomsbury.
- Rutger Bregman, 2020, Humankind: A Hopeful History. Bloomsbury
- Irish Freethinker and Humanist
- HAI, Being Human
- Dawkins, R. et al (2012) Introduction to Humanism Part 1.
- Fry, S. (2014) That’s Humanism.
- Grayling, AC. (2017) The Origins and Future of Humanism.
- Grayling, AC. (2018) HAI 25th Anniversary Lecture ‘The Roots and Fruits of Humanism’