If you live in Ireland and are an atheist, agnostic, freethinker, rationalist, secularist, sceptic; do not believe in a god, are non-religious and/or have no belief in the supernatural, Humanism may just interest you. The HAI provides a forum for Humanists and other non-religious people to meet and share experiences and develop their personal ideals in an informal, friendly environment.
Benefits of membership include:
- Knowing that you have helped strengthen our voice – and yours.
- Opportunities to meet people with similar views and outlook on life.
- The right to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
- Access to a monthly newsletter.
- Eligibility to stand for office on the Board of the HAI.
The price for Couples Membership is €40.00 per Year.